Howmet Aerospace Online Legal Notices
Howmet Aerospace Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates (herein collectively “Howmet Aerospace”) maintain this website for your information, education, and communication. Unless otherwise indicated, you may download material displayed on this website for noncommercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of this website for public or commercial purposes, including any data, text, images, audio, or video without the prior written permission of Howmet Aerospace. Certain sections of this website may contain additional restrictions as to use or access. Use of this website and access to the material it contains are subject to the following terms and conditions as well as to all applicable laws. Your access to and use of this website constitutes your full acceptance of these terms and conditions
- Unless otherwise stated, all materials on this website are protected by copyright. They may only be used with the prior written permission of Howmet Aerospace, as set forth in these Terms and Conditions, or in the text on this website. Howmet Aerospace does not warrant that your use of information or graphics displayed on this website will not infringe the rights of third parties who are not related to Howmet Aerospace. Any questions concerning copyrighted material on this website should be directed to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Information on this website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information may be changed or updated without notice. Howmet Aerospace may also make improvements and/or changes in the products described in this information at any time without notice.
- Everything on this website is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Howmet Aerospace assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in this website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from it.
- Howmet Aerospace makes no representation whatsoever about any other third-party website which you may access through this one. When you access a third-party website, please understand that it is independent from Howmet Aerospace, and that Howmet Aerospace has no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a non-Howmet Aerospace website is not an indication that Howmet Aerospace endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such website. IN NO EVENT WILL Howmet Aerospace BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY OR FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHATSOEVER FOR ANY USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR OF ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Howmet Aerospace IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Howmet Aerospace does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through this website. Please note that any information or material sent to Howmet Aerospace through any link provided on this website will be deemed NOT to be confidential. By thus sending Howmet Aerospace any information or material, you irrevocably grant Howmet Aerospace an unrestricted, worldwide license to use, distribute, display, reproduce, perform, modify, and transmit those materials or information, and you also agree that Howmet Aerospace is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques that you send us for any purpose. If you want to have your confidential or proprietary information considered by Howmet Aerospace you will need to first sign a Non-confidentiality Agreement before the information will be viewed by a technical person at Howmet Aerospace. To obtain a Non-confidentiality Agreement, write to IPLD – Unsolicited Ideas, Howmet Aerospace Communications Department, 201 Isabella Street, Suite 200, Pittsburgh, PA 15212.
- Throughout this website you will find a number of trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Marks”). The Marks are registered and unregistered trademarks of Howmet Aerospace and others. Those trademarks followed by “®” are registered trademarks in the United States; all others are trademarks in the United States or foreign countries. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any such Mark displayed on the website without the written permission of Howmet Aerospace or such third party that may own the Marks displayed. Any questions concerning the use of Marks or whether a name is in fact a trademark of Howmet Aerospace should be directed to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Howmet Aerospace reserves the right to change or modify any of these Terms and Conditions at any time and in its sole discretion. Any changes or modification will be effective upon posting of the revisions on this website. Your continued use of this website following the posting of such changes or modifications will constitute your acceptance of such changes or modifications.
Certain statements on this website by Howmet Aerospace Inc. relate to future events and expectations and as such constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Forward-looking statements include those containing such words as “anticipates,” “believes,” “could,” “estimates,” “expects,” “forecasts,” “goal,” “guidance,” “intends,” “may,” “outlook,” “plans,” “projects,” “seeks,” “sees,” “should,” “targets,” “will,” “would,” or other words of similar meaning. All statements that reflect Howmet Aerospace’s expectations, assumptions or projections about the future, other than statements of historical fact, are forward-looking statements, including, without limitation, statements, forecasts and outlook relating to the condition of end markets; future financial results or operating performance; future strategic actions; Howmet Aerospace’s strategies, outlook, and business and financial prospects; and any future repurchases of its debt or equity securities. These statements reflect beliefs and assumptions that are based on Howmet Aerospace’s perception of historical trends, current conditions and expected future developments, as well as other factors Howmet Aerospace believes are appropriate in the circumstances. Forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future performance and are subject to risks, uncertainties and changes in circumstances that are difficult to predict, which could cause actual results to differ materially from those indicated by these statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to: (a) deterioration in global economic and financial market conditions generally; (b) unfavorable changes in the markets served by Howmet Aerospace; (c) the impact of potential cyber attacks and information technology or data security breaches; (d) the loss of significant customers or adverse changes in customers’ business or financial conditions; (e) manufacturing difficulties or other issues that impact product performance, quality or safety; (f) inability of suppliers to meet obligations due to supply chain disruptions or otherwise; (g) failure to attract and retain a qualified workforce and key personnel; (h) uncertainty of the duration, extent and impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on Howmet Aerospace’s business, results of operations, and financial condition; (i) the inability to achieve revenue growth, cash generation, restructuring plans, cost reductions, improvement in profitability, or strengthening of competitiveness and operations anticipated or targeted; (j) inability to meet increased demand, production targets or commitments; (k) competition from new product offerings, disruptive technologies or other developments; (l) geopolitical, economic, and regulatory risks relating to Howmet Aerospace’s global operations, including geopolitical and diplomatic tensions, instabilities and conflicts, as well as compliance with U.S. and foreign trade and tax laws, sanctions, embargoes and other regulations; (m) the outcome of contingencies, including legal proceedings, government or regulatory investigations, and environmental remediation, which can expose Howmet Aerospace to substantial costs and liabilities; (n) failure to comply with government contracting regulations; (o) adverse changes in discount rates or investment returns on pension assets; and (p) the other risk factors summarized in Howmet Aerospace’s Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2022 and other reports filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. Market projections are subject to the risks discussed above and other risks in the market. Statements contained in a presentation or document are made as of the date of such presentation or document. Howmet Aerospace disclaims any intention or obligation to update publicly any forward-looking statements, whether in response to new information, future events, or otherwise, except as required by applicable law.